Supply Chain Manager
A well-respected company and leader in the food packaging world is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager for a site in Meridian, MS region. The new Supply Chain Leader will be guiding the team as would be expected – from purchasing, materials planning, production planning, through shipping and receiving – with a primary focus on the warehouse.
Leadership style and approach must be collaborative with a strong ability to solve problems by working with and through your very experienced team. Another critical aspect of the role is someone that can manage change effectively and be able to work across all levels of the site.
With a family style culture, their size (multiple plants around the country and world) and vertical integration, it allows for broad career growth and advancement – as their low attrition demonstrates. Oh, and they have a strong total compensation plan and an amazing relocation package!
- Bachelor’s degree and more than 5 years of Supply Chain leadership experience in a faced-paced manufacturing environment
- Very strong skills and knowledge in planning and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Solid experience base in high speed, high volume manufacturing, or packaging highly preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement tools is highly preferred
- SAP experience is desirable
Share our job with others
Love what you see? Share it with your connections now.