General Manager/Chief Operating Officer
May 28, 2021
- Excellent pedigree working for a large, multi-national corporation that is well-known for its mature business processes, excellence in marketing and manufacturing, and more
- He’s had the good fortune to lead teams across the business spectrum from R&D/Manufacturing to Marketing/Sales/General Management. Curious by nature and guided by strategy, he has led P&Ls across great and major household brands which competed against formidable global competitors.
- Growing profitable operations, building renowned reputations & expanding organizational capability is complex, and it is what motivates him
- Why now? An organization change prompted a look at his future and he decided to move on; he loves figuring out how to put all the pieces together and generate value for a business; likes being the decision maker
- Starting as an Engineer and working up through Operations leadership roles, pulled into Marketing Leadership and Sales, then into full General Management over with a huge scope – he can and will make a massive impact on your business!