Manufacturing Manager | Operations Leader
Nov 21, 2022
- This highly-coveted, very strong, up-from-the-ranks Manufacturing Manager is a subject matter expert – both thin-gauge AND heavy-gauge – in the thermoforming process.
- He’s had a great mentor to help him develop and grow, and is now a strong production leader that carries instant respect and easy rapport with the team!
- Strengths include experience in extrusion, thin-gauge thermoforming, heavy-gauge thermoforming, CNC, and 3D printing. So, he’s technically strong with plenty of leadership experience.
- Why Now? For him, it’s about career growth, it’s about continuing to personally develop and personal learning, and – the biggest one – it’s about an opportunity to improve his life. He actually lives in one of the highest cost-of-living regions of the country, and he’s looking to make a shift: he’s willing, ready, and able to relocate anywhere!
- Appropriate roles for him are Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager, Operations Manager, or similar. His current scope is about 100 people, which includes multi-shift operators, frontline supervisors, and maintenance techs.
- Bonus: He is also fully bilingual in Spanish and English!