Multi-Site Technical Leader/Operations Director
Oct 11, 2022
- This gifted leader brings significant strengths and experience in Operations, Engineering, and Maintenance Leadership at the Director level.
- Strengths include extensive experience in food manufacturing and packaging, bringing military experience, Masters-level education, and a practical application of continuous improvement tools that drive sustainable results. Yes, he IS the entire package!
- Major focus on safety, driving out waste, and with very strong knowledge of various regulatory systems (SQF, BRC, HACCP, and more).
- Leadership style: he knows how to get things done, through operational and systems improvements, plus major capital projects ($20M+ plus in total); supporting teams of up to 2000 (operations) and more than 200 (technical).
- Why now? Things are going very well, and he isn’t looking… but the owner is looking to retire and a sale is on the horizon leading to concerns about long-term stability.
- Appropriate roles are Manufacturing Director, Site Director, or Technical Director – over a large campus or multiple sites.
- A major plus: he is willing to relocate!