Multi-Site Focused Process and Project Engineer
Oct 18, 2022
- This gifted leader is a corporate engineer – one that is willing to travel and support and lead high-profile, large capital projects on one end and drive process improvements and new product implementations on the other.
- With strengths in thin gauge thermoforming as a Process Engineer, he also brings experience in tooling and NPI/NPD.
- Experience in supporting continuous improvement efforts (one initiative drove 20% OEE gains), saving/avoiding cost, speccing out and installing equipment… including creating and delivering the training to the team; he is an all-around Process Leader!
- Why now? He isn’t actively looking… but will listen if there is a strong opportunity to continue to grow, develop, and make big impacts.
- Appropriate roles are Process Leader, Engineering Management, Project Leader or similar roles – over a large campus or multiple sites.
- A major plus: he is willing to travel!