Operations Leader/Product Engineer
Nov 23, 2021
- Very unique background as he brings both heavy gauge and thin gauge thermoforming experience (and injection molding too)
- Over 30 years’ experience, starting out as a Toolmaker, shifting into Design Engineer role, then into Operations Leadership
- Excellent leadership ability and quickly gains rapport given his upbringing on the floor
- He is as comfortable working internally at all levels as he is interfacing with clients and customers to design new products and improve existing ones
- He is able to lead single or multiple sites or as an individual contributor supporting product development – or both
- Why now? It is time for a change after a recent acquisition. He was kept on to make changes and, though very successful (including bringing a couple of new products to market generating nearly $5M in sales revenue!), he feels like it is time to move on.
- He is looking for a great role that enables him to leverage his experience, in either heavy or thin gauge forming. Additionally, he is targeting the southeast, namely GA, TN, SC, NC
- He is confidentially starting his search and I don’t think he will be available for long, especially given his extensive network within thermoforming. Please reach out!