Sep 12, 2022
- More than 30-year Product Design Guru and Leader, bringing significant experience in new product development, design engineering, and quality leadership (HACCP); he even has experience in paper/fiber forming
- With a significant base of experience in thin gauge thermoforming – and patents to go along with it – he is a tremendous asset for any manufacturing company looking to update their portfolio of products, or even get crazy with totally new ideas!
- Strengths include strong mentorship of product engineers and designers… as well as staying in the mix with innovation and creativity himself; essentially a two-for-one: being both leader and developer
- Why now? The short version is that though new products were developed after several years within his current organization, few were actually rolled out to the market; learned that there was a fundamentally different approach to R&D and he decided to make a move
- Appropriate roles for him are R&D Manager, Senior/Principal Product Designer, Director of NPD, or similar; he is looking for a great organization that needs his combination of innovation and NPD leadership
- Another major plus: he is open to relocation!