Regional Technical Leader/Operations Plant Manager
Oct 4, 2022
- This gifted leader brings strengths and experience in both Maintenance Reliability AND Operations Plant Management. It is not often that a Technical Leader makes a shift into Operations Leadership – but that’s what you get with this leader!
- Degreed Mechanical Engineer that came up through plant engineering, project leadership, facilities, and maintenance.
- Through a variety of industry experience (metals, paper/corrugated, chemicals to name a few), he brings tremendous leadership skills and perspective to the team. He is currently at the Director level, supporting a total team of more than 250.
- With a shift into reliability more than 5 years ago, he is currently accountable for multiple plants, leading and driving all reliability initiatives; he’s also headed up a plant on two separate occasions.
- Why now? He is on the hunt for opportunities to make a shift back into operations leadership roles, though likely through a new technical role.
- Appropriate roles are Director level technical leadership, over a single large site or multiple plants, or a Plant Manager, especially for a company in need of an Operations Leader that can also drive reliability.
- A major plus: he is willing to travel and open to relocate – another unique combination!