Senior Technical Leader – Thin Gauge Thermoforming
Sep 14, 2021
- 30 years’ experience in thin gauge thermoforming with both breadth and depth: from product development through rollout; leading engineering teams; project and capital expense; greenfield startups; process development; manufacturing support… to name a few!
- Excellent leadership ability focusing on mentoring and coaching Engineers, able to get in the mix with plant teams (maintenance specifically), and leverages technical savvy and experience to engage the process experts
- Able to support multiple sites technically, leading teams in support of manufacturing, maintenance, process, engineering, and capital expense
- Why now? He shifted from his core experience for a short stint (successfully) but is wanting to get back to making a lasting impact on an organization in a technical leadership role
- He is looking for a great role that enables him to leverage his experience and, ideally, be able to work remotely (though he can set up shop locally if needed)
- Given his knowledge and experience in the industry, he will not be around for long! He brings tremendous value… so move quickly!