VP of Global Supply Chain
Nov 8, 2022
- This gifted Supply Chain Executive has consistently delivered tremendous results over the course of her career!
- With experience in chemicals, plastics, and med device, she brings an extraordinary level of perspective to the table. Even though this leader is not a thermoforming professional, I just couldn’t pass up this opportunity to highlight her!
- More than 25 years of experience with global organizations and bringing excellent perspective thanks to the shifts made over the course of her career – starting out in Finance, moving into Operations Leadership roles (including plant oversight), and into end-to-end Supply Chain Leadership roles. This is indeed a rare combination!
- Strengths and successes include a tremendous global scope, with accountability for more than $1B of spend across multiple manufacturing and distribution centers, she was instrumental in navigating the organization through Covid, led two full supply chain integrations and SAP implementations, and drove a 5x improvement in service levels for the CMOs!
- Why Now? After a restructuring hit that impacted her job, she took a short sabbatical to recharge and is now looking for the right next move.
- Willing to travel and relocate, though her target region is the southeast.
- Appropriate roles include Vice President of Supply Chain, SVP or EVP level, or Chief Supply Chain Officer.