Continuous Improvement & OpEx Leader
Aug 18, 2023
- Continuous Improvement & Operations Excellence Leader that brings SME-level knowledge and experience leading CI and OpEx for global organizations, the bulk of which was spent overseas in challenging environments.
- It is hard to articulate all the successes he’s had and the results he’s delivered.
- One key accountability should do it: implementing and overseeing the global implementation of Operations Excellence across nearly 100 sites in many different countries! He’s implemented full programs in some of the largest companies in the world in a variety of different countries, cultures, and dynamics.
- Strengths: He leverages many tools, combining Lean, Six Sigma, WCM, TPM, and TRACC based on what he learns and assesses about an organization.
- Why now? After supporting a couple of key organizations for several years in a consultancy type of setup, he is seeking a permanent role with a great organization.
- He is located in the southwest but is willing to relocate anywhere in the US and/or travel as needed.
- He is multi-lingual and can readily adjust to the culture of an organization. A must-have for him is the commitment from senior leadership to CI and OpEx.
- If you are in need of a gifted OpEx leader with tremendous experience and scope – and can speak 4 languages – then please reach out!