Continuous Improvement Leader
Aug 18, 2023
- Continuous Improvement Leader who brings more than 20 years of experience across a variety of industries: medical device manufacturing, logistics, and retail.
- With his blend of industry experience, he brings a tremendous amount of diversity and can readily apply that to an organization, eliminating waste, driving cost reductions (in the millions of dollars, by the way), and more. He is heavily focused on the floor and understands the realities and implementing change.
- He’s got a lot of accountability, currently overseeing 10 sites, he has a large scope and capacity to impact and affect change – including supporting multiple countries – mostly Spanish speaking – because he’s bilingual! That’s a key skill!
- Why now? He has some concerns about stability with his organization. There are some things going on that are causing him concerns, and he’s quietly seeking the right next opportunity.
- He is located in the southeast and would prefer to stay there and travel as needed – including overseas as needed in order to support the organization. He’s also willing to relocate for the right position.
- Titles that align are Regional CI Manager, Director of Operations Excellence, or something similar. Again, multi-site accountability, good scope – anything in that range will fit.
- If you need a bilingual change agent, please reach out. I’d love to put you together!