Director of Continuous Improvement
Aug 18, 2023
- Very strong Director of Continuous Improvement/Operations Excellence, bringing more than 25 years driving change!
- Truly outstanding and long career, moving through a large organization as a Black Belt up through to leading the entire Operations Excellence program for the global company. He understands what it takes to create a CI organization that will drive culture change and be self-sustaining.
- Exceptional leader with exceptional results: $15M in cost savings annually, across manufacturing, quality, and maintenance organizations. The results he’s led over the years are truly outstanding!
- Why now? It’s hard to imagine with all the year over year over year results, but new leadership came on board and the entire corporate CI team was eliminated.
- He is looking for the right new opportunity to drive CI into an organization. He is a great leader, highly focused on the floor, even going against the grain and investing significant time with the hourly manufacturing teams… even in his corporate-level Director position!
- Titles that align are Director of Operations Excellence or Continuous Improvement, or something similar.
- We all need to improve, and this leader can help you get there! Please reach out, and we’ll put you together!