Product Development/Business Development Sales Manager
Jan 25, 2022
- Over 30 years’ experience in thermoforming, both thin and heavy gauge, that has excellent technical skills in product development, client interactions, all the way through to Business Development Sales Leader!
- He is at a point in his career where he is all about making an impact: mentoring and coaching younger product development engineers, solving problems with clients and customers – all with a desire to be a key partner throughout those interactions and processes
- Why now? He took stock of where he was and decided to proactively make a change; he isn’t looking for “just another job”, he is looking for an organization where he can make a lasting impact in any number of ways: product development leadership, coaching, interfacing with clients to solve problems, business development, and more
- Truly a multi-faceted skill set that brings tremendous value in so many different ways! Technical subject matter thermoforming expert, high energy, decisive, positive attitude, inclusive, team player, and loves to see other people succeed
- No relocation is needed or desired (located in the Midwest); travel and remote work are expected and what he is used to