Feb 23, 2023
- Strong Production Manager with over 30 years of experience, nearly all of it in thermoforming and extrusion: both thin-gauge and heavy-gauge thermoforming!
- He has helped small companies grow by overhauling some old heavy gauge formers, getting them up and running, making quality products, and ultimately increasing sales. In fact, in the time that he’s been with his current company, sales went from $4M to now over $22M. He’s getting it done!
- His leadership style is highly engaged. He has a true up-from-the-ranks story moving into leadership roles. He literally started as a Utility Associate pushing brooms, moving into Thermoforming and Extrusion Operator, then into front-line leadership, and Production Manager leadership, and ultimately to a Plant Manager role.
- Why now? Primarily, it really is about a new challenge. Though he’s been in the Plant Manager role for the past 10 years, he is at a point in his career where he’s able to (and wants to) shift his focus and make the decision to be on the floor and in a front-line leadership role. As a Production Manager – which is his target role – his primary efforts will be on the floor, interacting, working with, coaching, and mentoring the team where he believes it counts the most.
- He’s currently located in the Midwest, and he is looking to preferably make a move into the southeast (especially after this week of brutal cold & snow!), and specifically, he’s looking for Production Manager roles. Though he has a proven history of leading a plant – maintenance accountability, engineering accountability, and supply chain accountability – he really is wanting that singular focus on operations.
- He is immediately available, is willing to relocate, and brings a tremendous amount of value.