Senior Process/CI Engineer
Sep 27, 2022
- Subject Matter Expert in thermoforming AND operations excellence, with significant experience in heavy gauge forming, thin gauge forming, and extrusion.
- This combination of skills really packs a punch relative to driving sustainable results!
- Strengths include the ability to support multiple sites, mentor and coach less-experienced engineers and technicians, and pretty much run all process-focused continuous improvement activities – Kaizens, visual controls and boards, standard work, DMAIC efforts, establish and track metrics… and the list goes on!
- Why now? After 10 years of enduring multiple company name changes on the front door, he has decided to explore other options.
- Appropriate roles for him are Senior or Principal Engineer, supporting multiple sites or a large footprint in heavy or thin gauge manufacturing, leading process engineering, and in an organization that is committed to affecting significant change through the utilization of LSS tools.
- Another major plus: he is open to relocation!