Regional Sales Manager
Jun 13, 2023
- Very strong experienced Account Manager in the food packaging world, bringing more than 15 years of experience with one of the biggest companies with a great reputation in the business!
- Responsible for more than a $15M book of business, he’s handled distributors, set up pricing, worked with every department as needed, rolled out new products, trained his customers on use, did field work to assist with the new product introductions… the works!
- Additionally, he has a very strong and proven ability to train – helping new Sales Reps get up the curve including sales training methodologies, territory management, and more!
- Why Now? He left the big food packaging company for upward career growth, and then was recently impacted by the aftereffects of Covid (business grew dramatically… but sales have fallen off sharply). Company culture is huge for him as well and opportunities to grow and advance. He is all about stability – looking for a strong company with proven steady growth and long-term history.
- Based in the northeast, he is seeking a Regional Sales Manager role. He’s willing to travel as needed to support the client base and develop new business, but he is currently not looking to relo outside the northeast right now.
- He is immediately available and brings a ton of value!
- If you’re interested in this top talent, please reach out, and we’ll get a meeting scheduled!