Business Development Manager
Feb 16, 2023
- Strong Business Development Manager with 30 years of experience, more than 25 years of that in custom thermoforming.
- Leveraging his creativity, initiative, and flexibility, he has delivered significant new business to a company that was experiencing dramatic industry change, shifting ultimately from a hard product into a digital product. Taking advantage of unplanned capacity that was available, he actually was able to shift and penetrate multi-million-dollar new markets, which was huge for the organization!
- He has a highly collaborative approach and that has enabled him a history of delivering results, working from the manufacturing floor all the way up through senior executives, with more than 110% revenue growth over an average span of 10 years. That’s a big deal!
- Why now? He made a shift a few years ago into automotive, which was more injection molding, but he was impacted by the volatility of that industry and ultimately the culture didn’t align. So he’s looking for a new opportunity.
- He strongly desires to get back into custom thermoforming with a company that has a great culture [a very collaborative environment is what he really prefers], a great brand, and a great reputation.
- He is adaptable to any industry, but the bulk of his experience has been in thin-gauge CPG packaging.
- He is located in the Midwest and is obviously able to travel as needed. He is immediately available, and as stated before, he brings a tremendous amount of value. He’s someone who just gets it done, who’s been there/done that, and he knows how to generate revenue and drive top-line sales. He’s just really a solid contributor to any company!
- Appropriate roles for him are National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, and any similar type roles.
- If you need someone that can step in today and fill multiple roles/needs today, give me a call!