Director of Operations
Aug 8, 2023
- Director of Operations who brings significant experience in plastics with expertise in sheet and cast extrusion and thermoforming.
- Multi-site accountability, leading large teams, and driving excellent results – dramatic improvements in safety (better than 10% YoY), nearly 20% in OEE, and millions of dollars in cost savings and avoidance efforts. Obviously, this is someone that can get it done!
- Gifted leader who knows how to effectively and quickly assess an organization and make the necessary changes to drive sustainable operational efficiencies. He also knows how to partner with the sales organization, with full P&L GM accountability, bringing together sales, finance, and manufacturing to bring together a cohesive team.
- Why now? New executive leadership team means bringing in their own people – and he was impacted. Same story; it’s unfortunate, but it happens.
- He is actively networking and pursuing multi-site roles that include titles like Director/Senior Director of Operations, VP of Operations, or General Manager/Managing Director. He is based in the southeast and willing to travel as needed. He prefers to stay put but is willing to explore options in a few southeastern states.
- BONUS: Oh, he is bilingual in Spanish with working professional proficiencies in a few other European languages!
- If you are in need of a strong Operations Leader, especially if you need a strong understanding in extrusion and thermoforming – give me a call!