Manufacturing Manager/Plant Manager
Dec 12, 2023
- Very strong, up-from-the-ranks Operations Leader who is a Subject Matter Expert in the thermoforming process.
- With a great mentor to help him develop and grow, he is now a strong Production Leader who carries instant respect and easy rapport with the team!
- He brings more than 10 years of experience in thermoforming – uniquely with both heavy and thin gauge forming knowledge.
- His Why? He took a career-growth opportunity as a Site Manager, but it is an OEM assembly operation; he misses manufacturing and specifically the thermoforming world. Additionally, he lives out west in a very high cost-of-living region, so he is ready, willing, and able to relocate almost anywhere in the country. Finally, he wants to continue to grow, learn to be a better leader, and take advantage of his thermoforming background.
- Titles that will align for him will be Manufacturing Manager or Plant Manager, depending on the scope. He has led 100 people in a 24/7 operation. He emphasized that he really wants to learn and grow with a great company!
- Bonus: he is also fully bilingual in Spanish and English!
- If you need this type of Leader: bilingual, strong operations, strong thin and/or heavy gauge operations manufacturing, willing to go anywhere, give me a call! I’d love to put you together!