Operations Leader/Tooling SME
Jan 31, 2023
- Strong Operations Leader that is also a Tooling Subject Matter Expert with 40 years of experience in BOTH thin-gauge and heavy-gauge thermoforming.
- He brings extraordinary abilities with a passion to lead and support new product design… and he has the ability to create the tooling for it.
- He has strong leadership experience and is also an entrepreneur – owning his own tooling shop. He’s got that expert ability to just make things happen!
- Why now? Ultimately, the company he’s working for went bankrupt, and he is now seeking a new opportunity.
- He’s looking for his last role – leveraging his experience, imparting his knowledge, and being able to mentor and coach. He’s very capable and flexible, and he’s willing to relocate. The catch is that he doesn’t want to live above the Mason–Dixon line, so he’s targeting pretty much anywhere in the southeast.
- Appropriate roles for him are varied. He is willing and able to function in a number of different capacities: Principal Tooling Engineer, NPD Manager, Plant Manager, and more. He’s also available if you need a technical guru in tooling and new product design and development.
- This type of subject matter expertise and experience is invaluable! If you need someone that can step in today and fill multiple roles/needs today, give me a call!