Nov 13, 2023
- Strong Production Manager with experience in leading a 4-shift 24/7 operation with a team of about 200.
- He brings significant experience in plastics – specifically in extrusion. He would not classify himself as a subject matter expert, but with more than 10 years under his belt, he definitely holds his own on the manufacturing floor!
- He is a highly engaged, floor-focused leader; technically sound in a variety of plastics processing but especially in extrusion as mentioned already.
- Safety is huge for him! He is also very strong in creating and delivering training – very big on cross-training. He is a very positive person, brings that energy to the floor, and is very cultural – wants to make sure that everybody is singing off the same songsheet, if you will.
- His Why? His current role is a contract position, meeting a specific short-term need, and therefore he is looking for a permanent role. Prior to it, he was unfortunate to take a role that ended up being a bad work environment, and so he decided to make a move.
- Titles that align are Production, Operations, or Manufacturing Manager. His roles have been more than just production supervision; he has led operations – meaning manufacturing, manufacturing maintenance, tool room, etc.
- He is willing to relocate! Though he isn’t open to every location, he is definitely exploring all options.
- If you need a high-energy, very positive, strong communicating Production Leader, give me a call! I’d love to put you together!