Production Manager/Process Manager
Jan 2, 2023
- Outstanding Production Manager/Process Manager: 20-year thin-gauge thermoforming manufacturing and process leader with extensive process experience
- Up-from-the-ranks experience – starting out as a Set-up Tech, working up through Supervisory roles, and ultimately into Manufacturing Manager roles; also performed in a Process Leadership role – driving process improvements, developing and implementing training (troubleshooting guides, etc.)
- Leadership strengths include his ability to be a jack-of-all-trades type, get-it-done leader, and individual contributor – including maintenance, SOP development, and more
- He is truly a thin-gauge thermoforming Subject Matter Expert with a passion for people – leading them, training them, and developing, mentoring, & coaching them into future leaders
- Why now? He was very recently impacted as a function of the third round of executive leadership changes and the resulting decisions. He is looking for a great company that values its people, where he can leverage his skill set and experience, and one with a great culture that emphasizes work/life balance. He is open to relocation but would prefer climates that aren’t “overly cold and snowy!”
- Appropriate roles for him are Production Manager, Process Manager, Process Improvement Manager, or similar.
- Bonus: He is immediately available and provides tremendous value!