Regional Sales Manager
May 9, 2023
- Very strong food packaging, western-focused Regional Sales Leader with over 15 years of experience in multiple channels (grocery, QSR, beverage, distribution, and even CPG). He absolutely gets it done!
- Proven consistent significant year-over-year growth: more than 30% in 2022 and more than 20% in 2020!
- He is a hunter at his core: “It is just how I’m wired. I knew it when I was in college and worked at Best Buy – I could flat-out sell, and I loved it!”
- He works to achieve an 80/20 ratio: 80% hunting for new business and 20% maintaining existing customers. He gets after it and is in the field… a lot!
- Why Now? The company he’s with was recently purchased and the comp package changed, negatively impacting his total annual comp. So, he is looking for a new opportunity. He’s had a couple of companies sold on him in his career, and therefore stability is also high on his list.
- He is seeking a Regional Sales Manager or Director-level role, focused either on the western part of the country (he is located in California), or as a National Account Manager supporting key customers across the US.
- If you’re interested in this top talent, please reach out, and we’ll get a meeting scheduled!