Senior Corporate Process Engineer
Sep 5, 2023
- Senior Corporate Process Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in thin-gauge thermoforming, bringing hands-on knowledge of installing, validating, and effectively handing off new equipment.
- He brings excellent perspective having come up from the floor and into corporate-level process engineering leadership roles. He knows how to troubleshoot, how to assess, how to train – all in order to ensure a quality product is manufactured day in and day out.
- Why now? With recent major executive leadership changes, quite a few key leaders were impacted. Overall, he is concerned with where things seem to be heading and is quietly looking for a new role.
- He is located in the southeast and is unable to relocate at this time. As a result, his role will likely be focused on driving improvements, installing and starting up new equipment, and similar accountabilities – all pretty much focused on the process side of the business. He is able to support multiple sites and travel as needed.
- Everyone can use a gifted, senior-level Process Engineer! If you have an opportunity that doesn’t require relocation, please reach out, and let’s have a conversation.