Jan 5, 2023
- Talented Tooling Engineer with over 5 years of experience in thin-gauge thermoforming tool design, both trim and form, including complete mold and die set design, and conversion sets consisting of cavities, assist plugs, trim tooling, and perforation tooling
- Additionally, he is part of the design evaluation of new and current products, to improve overall manufacturability and success during trials and qualification of production tooling
- Brings a solid base of software experience including CREO, NX, and SolidWorks
- Why now? He’s not really looking but would consider a move to the southeast to be closer to family. He’s currently in the midwest, but for the right opportunity, he’d definitely explore his options. Ultimately, he is looking for a strong and growing company to leverage his skills, continue to grow and develop, and make an impact.
- Engineers of any kind are tough to come by – much less one with thin-gauge thermoforming tooling experience!